When you are feeling overwhelmed, anxious or sad, sometimes the hardest step is picking up the phone to call someone you don’t know. But once you take that first step, you are on your way to gaining more control over your life. Therapy involves talking with a trained professional about conditions ranging from depression and anxiety to relationship conflicts and career frustrations. Therapy provides ways for you to express your feelings, understand patterns of thinking, gain perspective on past events and current relationships, set goals, and clarify your dreams for the future.
Therapy for Individuals The goal with individuals is to identify and resolve problems with insight, as well as build on strengths.
Therapy for Couples & Families The purpose of couple and family therapy is to assist the couple to work together as partners to communicate, love and solve the problems of daily life.
Therapy for Adolescents The goal of therapy with an adolescent is to help a teenager learn to express his/her needs and wants in a productive way.
Separation and Divorce Coaching A separation and divorce coach helps you and your spouse manage a wide variety of emotions and issues that arise during divorce.
Collaborative Divorce Collaborative Practice is a new model of family law which helps families through separation and divorce while protecting the adjustment of the children as well as the parents.
Outcomes and Benefits of Therapy:
- Help you to express your feelings and needs more effectively.
- Provide you with skills to build and maintain satisfying relationships.
- Give you a better understanding of your own strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Offer you solutions to end repetitive and destructive patterns of behavior.
- Deliver you relief from the distressing symptoms of anxiety or depression.
- Give you the ability to understand past trauma, pain and loss.